- I have a tendency to refer to really close friends by their last names. For example, if your name is Josie Johnson and I'm addressing you I would say "Hey Johnson!" as opposed to "Hey Josie!" Don't ask me, I just prefer it this way.
- I don't like it when a guy I've just met and exchanged numbers with sends me a text asking me to send him a picture...and then has the nerve to get mad when I say no. Ahh! Really? Why are you so hungry for my photo? I might be off on this one but it feels so sleazy to me.
- "Twitter beefs" are hilarious to me. "Adults" are really sparring online...on Twitter? Biko, do better folks.
- I can't stand cigarettes (and their foul smell!) but whenever I'm at a hookah spot I enjoy a puff or two...or fifty. Weird right?
- I find it so upsetting when I say "hello" or "good morning" to someone and they either look at me with irritation or completely ignore me...how rude! Some people make it so hard to be decent to them...they really do, smh.
- I love the Hallmark Channel. They show some of the best feel-good movies filled with stories of hope and happiness...especially during the holiday season. I'm excited for the movies coming this Thanksgiving and Christmas:)
- My quote of the week: "Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace." - Robert J. Sawyer. Truth! Ignore the ways people have wronged you...ignore your need to control everyone and everything...ignore the things that make you unhappy...gain peace.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hello lovely ones! How are you doing? I hope your week is going as well as you'd like it to. I'm back again for another Wednesday Randoms Day with some more nuggets of course. Read 'em and enjoy.