- Everyone seems to be on a serious health kick but me. I mean hard-core gym dedication, no-carb eating, juicing, etc...even my sis Ify has become a borderline fitness fanatic! Smh, one day I will join...just not today /:
- Back-handed compliments irk my soul...i.e. "Your purse is so cute...that's the same one selling on ebay for $10 right?" or "You look so good now girl...wow, you used to be so fat o!" Ahhhhh! People can be so darn rude and mean...honestly, it's always best to keep your half-baked "compliments" to yourself.
- I'm not that invested in this season of Scandal like I was in the past...sorry Scandal-lovers! I am honestly tired of the Olivia-Fitz saga and their inability to exercise any real self-control, smh.
- Speaking of shows-created-by-Shonda-Rimes, I hear Sandra Oh is leaving Grey's Anatomy. Nooo! Sandra plays Dr. Christina Yang on the show and her character is just as crucial to the story and success of the show as the lead, Dr. Meredith Grey, is. What am I going to do without my ball-busting Yang?
- I want a Mac...I want a Mac...I want a Mac!!! I think you get my point lol
- My quote of the week: "Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." - Henry Ford. There was a time when I had stopped learning and was so set in my ways that I figured I really knew it all...ha! The more I open myself up to learning and experiencing life in a grateful way, the more I realize I know next to nothing.
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Happy Wednesday Randoms Day lovelies! How is your week going? I hope it's been a productive and happy week for you all so far. I'm back, on schedule I might add, with some more randoms of course just for your viewing pleasure...enjoy:)