- "I've been wanting" or "I been wanting"...no, no, no! Let me give some examples...Incorrect: "I been wanting to talk to you about my research paper." Correct: "I wanted to talk to you about my research paper."
- I'm ashamed to say it but I am a procrastination princess...ahhh! Someone please make it stop. I constantly put important things off and always feel convinced I will have enough time to attend to the task later, even though I know better! Seriously, if you have any practical solutions to combat this nuisance behavior I'd love to hear it lovelies.
- I think it's funny how ladies seem to always want a guy when he's taken by another gal or unavailable (I've been guilty folks). Why didn't we want him when he was free as a bird and nobody was chasing him?
- I don't understand how some people can operate on no sleep or few hours (like 2-4) of sleep...not moi! I am one of those that NEEDS 6-8 hours of sleep to be fully functional. If I have only 3 or 4 hours of sleep I will honestly move through the day feeling like I'm drunk.
- I am scared at how obsessed more and more people are becoming with plastic surgery...even young teens!
- My song of the week is "Raise Your Glass" by Pink. "So raise your glass if you are wrong...In all the right ways, all my underdogs...We will never be (never be) anything but loud! Won't you come on (come on) and raise your glass!" Ah, I don't have to tell you that I jump up for this song too. I'm a fan of Pink's music and this is just another song of hers that I absolutely love.
- My quote of the week: "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." - Lord Byron. Agreed! There are truly few things I enjoy and love more than genuine, unpredictable, delicious laughter. No matter how bad I might feel at any time or in any situation, a good laugh can always lift my spirits.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hola, hola, hola! Happy Wednesday Randoms Day everybody! I'm sure you're all familiar with the drill now so let's get right into it lovelies:)