- My song of the week is "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey. "Don't stop believin'. Hold on to the feelin'". I absolutely love this American rock band and this is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Anytime I'm feeling down or discouraged I can listen to this jam and it almost always re-motivates and re-energizes me back up. Make sure to check out this song, and their other amazing songs, if you don't already know of them.
- I am a
LOTlittle OCD about milk...I always think it's going to spoil before the expiration date and end up finishing it a few days before or throwing it out because it smells funny to me.
- I still believe Vicks vapoRub is the best remedy for colds...put a little underneath your nose and on your chest when you're sick and it'll clear everything right up boo!
- I haven't had custard in a long time and I need to rectify that...I used to love it so much when I was younger...with sugar and powdered milk too.
- Having big feet (size 12) can be really annoying when searching for shoes. Geez Louise.
- I don't necessarily care for small talk. I'm not comfortable with it and I really don't see the point except to hear yourself talk about nothing productive really.
- My sleep cycle is not the business. I normally sleep around or after 1am and I feel groggy in the morning when I wake up. Yes, I have insomnia but I really have to start training my body to sleep off at an earlier time.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey, hey lovelies! Happy Wednesday Randoms Day! I'm back with another set of nuggets just for you. Read and enjoy.