- My song of the week is "What is Love" by Haddaway. "What is love? Oh baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more. What is love? Oh baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, uh!" If you know me, you know I am a 90s music fanatic. Techno dance music all the way baby!
- Back when I first started University, I used to iron all my clothes...I mean EVERYTHING. From shirts to jeans to bedsheets to underwear, even all the way to my socks! It was that serious for me.
- I absolutely LOVE quotes, sayings, and positive affirmations...I live by them. One of my favorites has got to be this one by former Beatles member, John Lennon. "When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."
- I love freshly squeezed orange juice. It tastes so natural and refreshing. There are only a few drinks better than this one for me.
- I almost slipped yesterday. I almost had a slice of cake. Ahhh! Thank goodness I conquered the urge. I have almost no self-control when it comes to cake...or ice cream...or donuts for that matter.
- I think it's funny when someone tells you how much they dislike another person but then end their rant with something like this: "Ah, she is so annoying oh! But it's ok sha. I don't want you to start seeing her in a negative light because of me." Ha! Stop it. Yes, you do. If you didn't you wouldn't have spent the last 10-15 minutes bad-mouthing her.
- If you want to have a peaceful, happy life then it makes sense that you only surround yourself with PEACEFUL, HAPPY PEOPLE. You can't have chaotic/unhappy people in your life and wonder why you keep feeling unhappy.
- I'm not a beauty guru but I must say my favorite beauty staple, that I NEVER leave the house without, has got to be lip gloss. I cannot deal with dry lips...no, no, no. Not these plump lips of mine.
- I don old o. My goodness. Put me in a club now and within 5 minutes my complaints will be that the music is too loud and my feet are dying of pain in my heels. Give me an upscale lounge with some fabulous hor d'oeuvres and white wine and I'm the happiest gal.
- I love watching babies laugh. That has got to be one of the greatest pleasures in life. You can hear the pure joy and innocence in the sound of their laugh and their faces just light up like magic...it makes my heart smile. Yes, I'm sappy y'all lol.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Happy Wednesday Randoms Day lovelies! I hope you've all had a fabulous week so far. As promised, I've got some more personal nuggets just for you so let's get into it.