- My song of the week has got to be "I've Had The Time Of My Life" by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes. "Now I've had the time of my life. No I never felt this way before. Yes I swear, it's so true. And I owe it all to you!" I'm sure you're all familiar with this song from the Dirty Dancing movie soundtrack. I can't even say how much I love this song and the movie. I LOVE 'EM! I remember the song playing towards the end of the movie when Jennifer Grey leaps perfectly into the arms of Patrick Swayze. Ah, such a wonderful moment. The song is just so full of joy and life; I could listen to it everyday.
- My worst habit has got to be eating other people's leftovers. Let's just say if we shared a fridge, you might want to invest in a lock and key container for your food:)
- I don't remember having a favorite bedtime story when I was younger. I just know I adored all the Disney stories like Cinderella and Beauty & the Beast.
- The first thing I always notice when I meet someone for the first time is their dentition. What can I say, I'm obsessed with teeth y'all.
- The closest thing I've had to a near death experience was a few years back when I was driving in pouring rain and my car hydroplaned, landing me in a ditch. Thank God for the two lovely guys - more like angels - that stopped and pulled my car and I out of the ditch with their truck.
- I can be extremely sensitive to people's words and actions at times and I don't think that's the best way to be. I'm working on this one y'all.
- I don't like gossip! I'm super leery of people who always have someone to talk about. I try to stay away from such environments. I have a philosophy, "If they'll talk about her, you better believe they'll talk about you too."
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey, hey lovelies! Happy Wednesday Randoms Day! I'm back with another set of nuggets just for you. Read, enjoy, and remember to leave a comment down below:)