- I've come again with another grammar correction. A part versus Apart. Incorrect usage: "Apart of me is really confused about the situation." "We live worlds a part."Correct usage: "A part of me is really confused about the situation." "We live worlds apart."
- This one is rather odd but I don't like spit. When someone spits out of their car window, no no. Worse yet, when someone is talking to me and I feel the spit reach my face, or any other part of my body, I just want to fall on the floor and die. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit over dramatic lol...I just really don't like spit.
- I love making lists...for everything. Grocery lists, daily to-do lists, how-to lists, books-to-read lists, and more and more lists!
- My song for the week has got to be "High" by Lighthouse Family. "Cause we are gonna be. Forever, you and me. You will always keep me flying high in the sky of love!" I've caught myself humming it off and on.
- I got pretty sad the other day thinking about all the cartoons I used to love that I don't watch anymore. I miss my Tom and Jerry days!
- I love sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie. With a scoop, or three, of vanilla ice cream...YUMMY.
- I never used to have Deja-Vu moments before but now I have them like all the time!
- When it comes to potato chips, I love SunChips and Miss Vickie's (Jalapeno flavored ones).
- I think I'm a pretty fabulous driver...let's not worry about those
manyfew times I've been pulled over by the traffic police.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Happy Wednesday Randoms Day lovelies! I'm back with some more random nuggets...for who? For you of course! Enjoy:)