- I love t-shirts. I think I've said this one before but if I could just wear tights and t-shirts everyday...this girl would be the happiest camper ever!
- My favorite Cyndi Lauper song has to be "Time after Time." It is such a sweet, melancholic song. I almost get teary-eyed each time I hear it.
- My favorite breakfast food is cereal...Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Krispies, etc. To be honest, it's my favorite anytime-of-the-day food.
- I can't eat boiled hot dogs...they make me hurl. If the hot dog is not grilled (char-grilled) or fried I'm not about it.
- I used to think online dating was not the way to go but now I'm of the mindset that if you find love you go with it, no matter how it happens.
- I prefer British to American spelling of words. I'm such a grammar geek lol
- I think my strongest sense is that of smell. I'm usually one of the first ones to detect any odd or foreign smells in an area. Of course I can't forget my wonderful sense of taste...we all know how much I love food!
- I always carry Vaseline in my purse. I use it sometimes when I have dry lips which is funny considering I always carry lip gloss in my bag too. I just remember using Vaseline a lot on my face and body back when I was younger in Nigeria and I clearly still have an attachment to it.
- I'd like to think that I'm low maintenance but apparently there are a few guys in my past that prefer to disagree:)
- I'd rather spend my last $5 at a drive-thru car wash than clean my car myself. I really really really rather not.
- I mostly sleep on my back (occasionally on my side) and I have to cover my entire body, up to my face, with the blanket. It's a little weird but I don't feel comfortable with parts of my body exposed. Now by morning time I might have thrown the covers off, which is fine, but at night I've got to be 100% covered.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Happy Wednesday Randoms Day lovelies! I almost let the day go by AGAIN without posting...whew! That was close. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Here are some more fun tidbits about me for you to enjoy.