- I am happy to report that I have kicked my addiction to soft drinks (mainly Sprite...I love Sprite!). **Fingers crossed I stay strong.
- I remember back in boarding school, in JSS3 I believe, my friend and I faked that we were really sick and made a big spectacle of ourselves falling down and crying in our hostel from unbearable tummy pains. My friend got to go home, I didn't...that was a sad day for me lol
- Dancing in the rain sounds like a very nice idea, until you get caught in the rain with your new weave...ahhh!
- I just realized that I don't actually know my blood-type.
- I just signed up to go speed-dating next month. I've never done it before but I'm in a try-new-things phase so I hope it'll be fun!
- I love me some plain ol' Vanilla ice cream!
- Whenever I order Chinese food it's usually an extra, extra, extra spicy combination fried rice with at least one side of chilli sauce...gosh, my love for spice is scary.
- I've never broken a bone before or had to wear a cast...not as a kid, not ever.
- The last time I went shopping in a mall was over 6 months ago.
- I begin and end everyday with "thank you God". Gratitude is most definitely the prerequisite for a happy life.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey lovelies! Now I know I'm late with the Wednesday randoms this week, being that we're technically in Thursday, but I figure better late than not at all. Enjoy and stop being shy with your comments, I really do want to know what you're thinking:)