- My favorite day of the year is September 27th...it bloody rocks! I guess I should add that it's also the day I was born:)
- I don't understand it when people say "goodbye/goodnight" on the phone and keep on talking for at least another 10 minutes! No offense, but once we've exchanged our bye-bye's I'm ready to go.
- I make the best fried rice...I'm serious, I really do lol
- I really don't like it when people drink milk straight out of the gallon. It's just yucky to me. I cannot fathom drinking the milk after that. Ewww.
- I went to high school in Caracas, Venezuela. I dreaded being there at the time but now I see just how invaluable of an experience it was. Some of the best teachers I've ever had were from my high school.
- I' used to love WWF wrestling as a kid.I loved all the wrestlers; Randy Savage, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Hulk Hogan, Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, etc. Now, you'd have to pay me to watch it.
- The First CD I ever bought was the Cruel Intentions soundtrack. I am still in love with all the songs, especially "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve!
- I forget most details of my dreams once I wake up.
- I know all the words to the Nigerian National Anthem...no, I won't write them out lol
- I don't have a bed time but I know I really should set one for myself. I usually sleep off anytime between 12 and 2am...probably the reason I feel so groggy when I wake up in the morning, smh.
- I still haven't seen The Great Gatsby. I must rectify this ASAP, I love DiCaprio too much!
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
New week, new randoms! Hey lovelies, I hope the month of July is treating you right so far. Take a look at the tidbits I've compiled for you below. Enjoy:)