- I really want to go to a wedding soon. So many people are raving about the fun weddings they're attending and I haven't been to one in forever...This girl would like some wedding cake too people.
- Speaking of cake, I am cutting down on my sugar intake. I have been indulging in too many sweet treats and it's time to cut it out...well, at least for now. Good-bye Whole Foods Berry Chantilly Cake!
- My 8 year old sister just told me over the phone earlier that if I don't call her on Skype tomorrow she will vex for me. See me see wahala? Children of nowadays, smh...lol
- I've been saying I'll deactivate my Facebook account for the longest but I still have not...I'm not really active on it anymore but I guess I just like knowing it's still on.
- I don't know it's been hard for me to write a topic-post this week...I'll try to post something before the end of the weekend.
- I'm excited about the upcoming Essence Musical Festival. I have a couple of marketing gigs and I am thankful!
- I need to do better on BBM...For someone with a Blackberry my BBM activity is disgraceful lol.
- I know a lot of people use the word "conversate" but honestly it just doesn't sound right to me. "Converse" is the way to go for me.
- I'm honestly shocked on a daily basis at how generous and merciful God is. He is so amazing!
- I'm in love with my new gold flats that my sis got for me recently. They are so cute and I've worn 'em almost every day for the past week and a half. Thank you Nikki!:)
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Happy Wednesday folks! You know I couldn't let the week pass without dropping off some of my random nuggets. Enjoy:)