- I just heard the Robin Thicke song, "Blurred Lines", featuring T.I. and Pharell. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! It has such a classic, old school vibe to it.
- I recently watched a YouTube video where someone referenced the book "Long Walk To Freedom" that Nelson Mandela wrote during his 27-year prison stay in South Africa. I've always admired Nelson Mandela for his fight against apartheid and all the sacrifices he made...27 years in prison??? It is definitely next on my Books-To-Read list.
- I love the Mango Smoothie from Burger King...it is D-E-L-I-S-H.
- I don't wear makeup everyday.
- A lot of people I meet seem to think I'm either from New York or Boston...funny thing is I've never been to either place.
- I only had to do my driving test once. It was a big deal for me because my friends at the time were all telling me how they didn't pass theirs until the second or third time around...I got it the first round! lol
- Skype really is the best...how did we ever survive without it?
- I don't like to see ladies wearing see-through blouses that expose their entire bra. I'm not knocking anyone who wears them but it just doesn't look good to me.
- It's really sad to me when people make fun of someone's illness. There are just certain things I think are no-go areas and that's one of them.
- I am overdue for a mani/pedi. My hands and feet are not pleased with me...I'm getting one ASAP!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Howdy lovelies, it's another Wednesday Randoms Day! I want to first say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who visits my blog and reads my posts, I truly appreciate the support! Below are my randoms for the week.