- I can't say enough how thankful I am for my family. They are truly my backbone in everything.
- I always put on my left shoe before my right.
- I love Netflix.
- In primary three I had a crush on my teacher, Mr. Francis. I thought he was so handsome and had the best smile. Look at what was on my mind in primary three lol.
- If I were to be any fictional character it would probably be Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. We share similar views on "settling" due to family or societal pressures. I
- My first name is actually Nwanyibuife but I go by my middle name Adaeze.
- As a child I was obsessed with detective/mystery stories and was sure I would grow up to be a lawyer.
- I know how to change a flat tire...I'd rather not but if I have to, I can get it done.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey lovelies! I hope you're all doing great and having a productive week so far. I have another set of randoms for you below. Enjoy:)