- I love to laugh! A good joke or a funny story definitely makes my day:)
- I don't like to sweat. I feel icky when I do and am so uncomfortable until I get to take a shower...that has to be a huge part of the reason I don't like to exercise.
- Once when I was in college, I convinced my best friend to walk with me through the drive-thru line at Popeyes. It was late at night and we didn't have a car but I was craving chicken so she agreed. We were literally in line for about 5 minutes with cars in front of us and cars behind us. People were staring at us like we were insane...it was hilarious!
- I used to cuss all the time...I am happy to report that I have been cuss-free for the past 5 months:)
- I've got a Blackberry and no I do not plan on getting an iPhone.
- Back in 2006 I was dating a guy and we would honestly spend 5 hours on the phone every night talking to each other. I am such a text-freak now that I can't even imagine 30 minutes talking on the phone!
- My best personality trait is also my worst personality trait. I am super sensitive so that allows me to truly have compassion and understanding for people but then it also means that I can get hurt pretty easily.
- The first car I ever had was an '02 Silver Isuzu Rodeo. I loved that car...my best friend and I called it "Club IZ" because we would blast music in the car and dance in parking lots like crazy gals lol
- I got Chicken Pox when I was a sophomore in college. The itching was awful and I had to drench my body in Calamine lotion for a week. Thank goodness that's over and done with.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was in a somewhat depressive state and I figured blogging would be a form of catharsis for me because I've always loved free/creative writing.
2. If you could be any fruit or vegetable, what would you be?
Hmm...definitely a mango. I love mangoes!
3. Would you ever consider becoming a vegetarian/vegan?
I love fish and seafood so I think I could transition to being a vegetarian rather simply.
4. What was/is your favorite subject at school?
I can't limit it to one! I absolutely love English, Psychology, and Sociology.
5. Are you scared of the dark?
I was when I was a child because I watched too many scary movies like The Omen...now not so much.
6. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Porridge yam with smoked/stock fish of course.
7. Favorite movie of all time?
Another one that I just can't limit to one! lol...I love Lady Sings the Blues, Cry Freedom, A Star is Born, and The Sound of Music.
8. If you could change your name to anything, what would your new name be?
I absolutely love my name so I wouldn't ever change it.
9. Are you much of an adventurer?
Honestly, no. My goal is to become more adventurous though because I am such a safety nerd lol.
10. What's the greatest thing about being your nationality?
I love being able to speak Igbo and I love the sense of community I feel when I am around other Nigerians.
11. What do you do to keep fit?
Not a darn thing...smh, this has to change pronto!