- I thank God for waking me up today! Nothing is guaranteed in life and I am just so happy I have another opportunity to be happy, productive, and of service to others.
- I am most productive during the early morning hours, between 5 and 6am, even though I DO NOT like waking up that early...go figure lol
- I absolutely love the Neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub. It's the most effective face wash I've ever used and it leaves my face feeling tingly and refreshed afterwards.
- I don't like when people smoke cigarettes around me. I guess they didn't get the memo that second-hand smoke is deadlier than first-hand! Geez, smh.
- I haven't been on a date in what feels like forever! I'm going to get around to rectifying that minor issue pronto lol
- It feels like the year is flying by so fast...it's already May!
- The sound of a baby crying from discomfort or pain really hurts my heart. I still remember when my youngest sister was teething a few years ago and couldn't stop crying...I felt helpless, it was awful.
- I've been drinking only water for the past six months and I must say that I'm really proud of myself! Granted, I do add Wyler's Light, sugar-free, powders to it for some taste...baby steps people, baby steps:)
- I need to add some more color into my wardrobe. I'm such a lover of black clothing but it's definitely time to shake it up a bit.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey, hey, hey peeps.You know what time it is right? Wednesday Randoms Time!! Don't forget to leave your comments below, I love reading them:)