Hey, hey, hey guys! Another week, another Wednesday, another set of randoms. Enjoy. And please share what you're thinking, I want to know!:)
- I am addicted to the Marie Forleo channel on YouTube. Marie is a best-selling author, speaker, and web TV host. She trains in personal development, entrepreneurship, and marketing. She is amazing!! I always feel a burst of energy and inspiration when I watch her videos...they help me get really focused and productive.
- I don't like small kitchens or bathrooms...they make me feel really claustrophobic.
- I have the song "Good Vibrations", by Marky Mark (a.k.a Mark Wahlberg) and the Funky Bunch, stuck in my head...I mean like all day, everyday! lol
- I don't like when people yell in an argument. I can't recall one argument or disagreement I've had that was solved by yelling. Shouting only exacerbates the situation...it riles people up, creates too much noise to even be able to hear each person's point of view, and leaves matters unresolved.
- One of my favorite quotes is by Maya Angelou: "I've learned that you shouldn't go though life with a catcher's mitt in both hands; you need to be able to throw something back." Agreed! I feel like sometimes we get so focused on ourselves and what we want that we forget we are created to also help others, give back, and be productive members of our society.
- It's about time the Scandal hiatus comes to an end...I miss my Olivia Pope!
- I love that lace is a current fashion trend...it's super sexy. To be honest though, my Naija peeps have been rocking lace since!!
- I can watch The Gladiator any day of the week...one of my all-time favorite movies. Long Live Maximus!:)
- I'm so excited about my writing and what God has in store for me! I know that I am supposed to use my gift and love for storytelling to positively impact and inspire people...I'm super ready!:)