- I love the sound of rain at night. So random but so true...I love falling asleep to the sound of it...I sleep like such a happy baby.
- I am such a nervous wreck when it comes to public speaking. Class, work, seminars, whatever...contrary to what many folks that know me think, I am a really SHY individual and clam up when it comes time to stand in front of an audience and speak. I really have to work on that, it just won't do when I start running my businesses.
- I think The Family that Preys is the best movie Tyler Perry has ever made...I'm sure many African-Americans would disagree but there's just something about that movie...
- I work best with deadlines. School assignments, work assignments, personal assignments...leave it up to me and I'll procrastinate forever smh.
- I don't understand how people eat rare or medium-rare meat (steaks especially)...mine has to be WELL-DONE...if I see any sign of pink, I'm not eating it. Done deal.
- I believe everyone should have a prenuptial agreement. Don't shoot me ladies! I just think that in this day and age, with the divorce rate skyrocketing, it is safer and less stressful to have a legal contract in place that clearly states the financial and division of property terms that both parties find acceptable IN CASE things go awry. Some say it's unromantic or "bad energy" over the marriage...I say it's responsible!!
- I actually like washing dishes. No dishwasher, hand-washing...it's kind of therapeutic for me lol
- I don't eat bananas. More like I can't eat bananas...the last time I did I was about 6 and I regurgitated it right back up, yuck!
- I always carry a tube of Vaseline in my purse. My friends laugh about this because they think it's "ghetto" but frankly I don't care lol...I've used it ever since I was a kid for my lips when they're dry or for my elbows when they're ashy. I like it, so you better love it! lol
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey guys! I hope y'all had a great Easter break. I had a lovely one with my family; God has truly blessed us with each other. It's another Wednesday and you know what that means? Another round of randoms!!! Yay! Enjoy...and please don't be shy to post a comment and tell me what you think!