- One of my favorite gospel songs is "Lord I Lift Your Name On High" by Donnie McClurkin. Whenever I hear this song I just feel like shouting and jumping for God.
- I want to be a professional writer; songs, screenplays, motivational books, fiction novels, etc. I've loved writing since I was wee small. So, if you know anyone who's looking for a songwriter or a co-writer for their project, tell your girl:)
- I constantly get told by strangers that I look like either Gabrielle Union or Serena Williams...and Stephanie Okereke(only by my sisters actually lol).
- I think all Nigerian movies fall under the comedy category...sorry, even the "drama" and "action" movies crack me the heck up...the attempted oyinbo accents and exaggerated body movements/gestures are too hilarious.
- I am obsessed with Drake's new song "Started from the Bottom." The beat is great and the video really gets me hype.
- When I go to McDonald's, I like to get fries and dip them in my vanilla milkshake before eating...another one of my fairly-odd eating habits but it tastes so good! lol
- It really irks me when I see people going back and forth with insults on social media sites...it never resolves anything and only makes you look petty.
- Jackpot is my favorite card game out there (my Naija peeps know what I'm talking about)...I just loved playing it as a kid and still think it rocks!
- I think Vince Vaughn is one of the funniest comedians out there. I'm not much for slapstick American comedy (I'm more for the British and witty comics) but I think he is fantastic! He incorporates just the right amount of sarcasm into his comedy for me.
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey, hey, hey guys! I hope you're having a memorable day. Sorry I haven't posted anything new since last Wednesday, I'll do better...promise!:) Here's my randoms for the week, enjoy!