- I was looking in the mirror the other day and I realized just how much I like my lips. Sounds vain but what can I say, I think I have pretty great lips! Don't judge me o, I'm allowed to appreciate my blessings *smiles*
- I am so NOT a morning person...it is like torture waking up early. And don't even think of catching me before 8:00am, I am in my "Ms. Cranky Pants" mode until at least 9:00am lol
- I don't like it when people don't say thank you after you've done something for them. Like if you open the door for someone, or make them a meal, or even hand them a magazine. It is such a pet peeve of mine. I just feel that if someone goes out of their way to offer a kind gesture, you should open your mouth and say "thank you!" Seems simple enough.
- I don't like it when people criticize my sense of direction when it comes to driving. Now I must admit, I never loved Geography and I have gotten lost a time or two, but I'd rather be lost for 15 minutes and figure it out on my own than have a passenger in my car correct me and then proceed to criticize/make fun of the situation. I know it sounds silly but it's just one of my sensitive areas...damn pride, smh.
- I've come to the conclusion that it's best I stop working for people and become my own boss in the very near future. I am somewhat of a control freak and don't really enjoy taking orders from others, especially egotistical and tyrant-like employers.
- I don't have too many girlfriends. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against the ladies...it's just that my past is filled with girls interested more in competition, jealousy, gossip, and superficiality rather than the true values of friendship.
- At some point in my life, I would like to relocate and live in Australia for a year. I've heard and read such great things about the place and I just have this feeling I'll love it.
- I don't like it when people say "be realistic." The truth is that the greatly admired people of the world have never been realistic. Nelson Mandela, Michael Jackson, Albert Einstein, John Lennon, Steven Biko, Aliko Dangote, Mother Theresa, Steve Jobs, Barack Obama, even Jay-Z. If you want to use your gift to impact and change the world, you have to dream big and fight hard until your dreams turn into your reality.
That's it for now guys. What do you think? Are you with me on any of these? Share a comment below! Bye!