- I don't like it when people leave pots or containers of food open after they've scooped out their portion...my Biology degree kicks in and all I can think of are the flies and micro organisms that are about to make landfall on the precious food, NOOOOO!
- I find it funny when guys try to use style to touch the top of my hair to feel for weave tracks...take time o boys before I break your fingers! LOL
- I just love a man in a suit!!! Such a turn-on for me.
- I don't like people interrupting me when I'm talking...Ahhhh! They obviously don't understand that I have no desire to waste my words on somebody who will just ignore them. Then I stop talking all together and my silence becomes the new wahala, smh.
- I love the smell of men's cologne...when I'm out and a guy passes me by that smells great I have to fight the urge to just grab him, lay my head on his chest, and sniff away lol
- When I was a child I dreamed of joining the American Ballet Company...then I got older and realized that not only do I have bad balance, I'm also flat-footed and wear size 12 WIDE shoes (so not the "right feet")...and out the window my dream flew away.
- I think natural-born red heads are hot.
- I want to adopt children later on in my life.
- I think Nse Ikpe-Etim might be the best actress in Nollywood. I really like her and she's a fabulous writer too.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
It Might Just Be Me But...
Hey guys! Here's some more randomness about me, enjoy!